Join Our Wine Club
Save 20%+ on over 24 wines each year!
We're wine lovers too and we know wine quality, variety, value, choice and customer service are the keys to a great wine club. We’re the most diverse wine club we know - you'll never get bored!
At Cathedral Ridge, we traditionally handcraft 24-28 different delicious wines each year from 13 premier local vineyards to bring you the stunning diversity of the Columbia Gorge Region - located along the Columbia River that includes both Washington and Oregon vineyards. We can grow everything from Pinot Noir to Zinfandel to Chardonnay and Cabernet within a 40 mile range! From hot new releases, to top award winners, old favorites and rare library wines, we're thrilled to provide our Club members with this amazing range of wines.
- Plus many more benefits. See all other membership perks.
All the Benefits of Joining the Wine Club
- Exclusive access to limited release and rare wines
- Complimentary wine tastings for you and a guest
- Exclusive access to the monthly pick-up parties, recipe pairings, library tastings and new releases
- Discounted tickets to all special winery events
- Complimentary bottle of non-reserve wine for bringing a guest who signs up for the club
- Exclusive invitation to special tastings, winery and vineyard tours and private events
- Discount shipping rates and opt-in option for temperature controlled shipping*
- The same great privileges at both of our tasting rooms for your convenience
- Special recipes included with each shipment to pair with your wine – collect them all!
- A private account on our website to purchase wine online at your member prices
- Expert wine and food pairing concierge available online or by phone for your convenience
- Complimentary ground shipping on 12 bottle orders (half price shipping to AK and HI)
Monthly Pick-Up Parties
Join us the 2nd Saturday of every month. November through April: 2-5pm & May through October: 3-6pm.
We monitor the weather and shipping conditions very closely for proper and safe shipping temperatures for wine. This can result in a delay of your shipment to safeguard against damages to your wine. In order to make sure you receive your wine in excellent shape, we have a policy that all wine is subject to a hold. Should that be longer than 10 days after you’ve been billed, you will receive an email update.
- Billing credit card will be charged on the 1st of the months where you have a shipment
- Billing will include your state’s applicable tax and shipping costs
- Wine is available immediately for pick-up and shipped between the 6th - 10th based on weather*
- Should weather be bad, you have the opportunity to opt-in for temperature controlled shipping at a nominal fee
- No exception or substitutions for shipping members
- No more than 2 (two) substitutions on pick-up shipments
- Minimum 3 shipment commitment or be subject to a $45 cancellation fee
- 7 day club cancellation policy – requests must be made prior to 7 days before your next billing cycle.
- Cancellation requests submitted after allotment has processed will not be refunded.
- Please be aware that after 30 days of your shipment being outstanding, vintages are not guaranteed and a wine of the same varietal and value will be used in its place.
- Orders not picked up within 90 days are automatically shipped to the address on file (unless otherwise noted on the account)
- Due to laws prohibiting the shipment of wine across state lines, we can NOT accept shipping members from: KY, NH, NJ, RI, UT, WV
- We accept shipping members from the following states: AK, AL, AR, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, GA, HI, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, LA, MA, ME, MD, MI, MN, MO, MS, MT, NC, ND, NE, NV, NM, NY, OH,OK, OR, PA, SC, SD, TN, TX, VA, VT, WA, WI, and WY.