Join Our Wine Club
Every shipment is a new discovery!
Explore, enjoy and save 20%+ on the best and broadest selection of traditionally handcrafted wines from the Columbia Gorge region. We create 24-28 different wines per year to expose you to the diversity of our area. We're thrilled to provide our members with an amazing range of new releases, old favorites and even rare library wines with options to meet your wine style. You'll never be bored with our club!
Monthly Pick-Up Parties: Join us the 2nd Saturday of every month. November through April: 2-5pm & May through October: 3-6pm
- Exclusive access to limited release and rare wines
- Complimentary wine tastings for you and a guest
- Exclusive access to the pick-up parties, recipe pairings, library tastings and new releases
- Discounted tickets to all special winery events
- Complimentary bottle of non-reserve wine for bringing a guest who signs up for the club
- Exclusive invitation to special tastings, winery and vineyard tours and private events
- Discount shipping rates and opt-in option for temperature controlled shipping*
- The same great privileges at both of our tasting rooms for your convenience
- Special recipes included with each shipment to pair with your wine – collect them all!
- A private account on our website to purchase wine online at your member prices
- Expert wine and food pairing concierge available online or by phone
- Complimentary ground shipping on 12 bottle orders (half price shipping to AK and HI)
We monitor the weather and shipping conditions very closely for proper and safe shipping temperatures for wine. This can result in a delay of your shipment to safeguard against damages to your wine. In order to make sure you receive your wine in excellent shape, we have a policy that all wine is subject to a hold. Should that be longer than 10 days after you’ve been billed, you will receive an email update.
- Billing credit card will be charged on the 1st of the months where you have a shipment
- Billing will include your state’s applicable tax and shipping costs
- Wine is available immediately for pick-up and shipped between the 6th - 10th based on weather*
- Should weather be bad, you have the opportunity to opt-in for temperature controlled shipping at a nominal fee
- No exception or substitutions for shipping members
- No more than 2 (two) substitutions on pick-up shipments
- Minimum 3 shipment commitment or be subject to a $45 cancellation fee
- 7 day club cancellation policy – requests must be made prior to 7 days before your next billing cycle.
- Cancellation requests submitted after allotment has processed will not be refunded.
- Please be aware that after 30 days of your shipment being outstanding, vintages are not guaranteed and a wine of the same varietal and value will be used in its place.
- Orders not picked up within 90 days are automatically shipped to the address on file (unless otherwise noted on the account)
- Due to laws prohibiting the shipment of wine across state lines, we can NOT accept shipping members from: KY, NH, NJ, RI, UT, WV
- We accept shipping members from the following states: AK, AL, AR, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, GA, HI, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, LA, MA, ME, MD, MI, MN, MO, MS, MT, NC, ND, NE, NV, NM, NY, OH,OK, OR, PA, SC, SD, TN, TX, VA, VT, WA, WI, and WY.